AND i NEVER REALLY WANTED YOU TO SEE
THE FUCKED UP SiDE OF ME
THAT i KEEP
LOCKED iNSiDE OF ME SO DEEP
iT ALWAYS SEEMS TO GET TO ME
i NEVER REALLY WANTED YOU TO GO
SO MANY THiNGS YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN
i GUESS WiTH ME THERE'S JUST NO HOPE
i NEVER MEANT TO BE SO COLD

My Week...Continued...

Okay, moving on from the slightly...okay, okay, very depressing post I just put up...
The rest of my week has been pretty good, you know besides the whole death of a friend, attending funeral in the pouring rain, coffin bearing ordeal. Oh, and the whole questioning of and fretting about my impending death as well...that hasn't been so good.
But manyways...
On Tuesday, my mate Darren/Dazzer/Daz/Mr Giggles (who is wheelchair bound after a car accident for those who don't know) got some real good news.
He's been going to physio for a little while, but has basically given up walking seeing as he hasn't in nearly a year, but yeah...on tuesday, his left leg twitched. This is hugely massive for someone paralysed from the waist down, hugely. And it's happened again today, which is also huge.
It could just be muscular spasms, but it could be a sign that the physio is working. Positive thinking though, positive thinking does the world of good so we just gotta think positive right?
Yeah, thought so.
Point of awesome news number two:
Pip (bonkers 16 year old girl who lives with me some of the time for those who are unfamiliar - yeah, that's right Sean, I mean you) has a little brother. Yeah, it's new.
Her mum had her little brother at 3am this morning. He's a month early but healthy, and his name is Callum, and apparently he's (to use her words) "really really really really tiny and soooooo perfect".
We'll see how long she's saying that for, but for now I think she can be ecstatic.
On Thursday I went to my sisters parent-teacher review thingy. She's doing good, which is good.
I made friends with a four year old as well, and spent most of yesterday questing round the house for earmuffs and socks to balance on her ears...it's vitally important that her ears didn't get cold. I sorta like it when Matt has to babysit his little sister, cos it means I get to look for socks I never knew existed. Nah, lol, she's a cool kid. I like her. Jennieflower.
That's all I can think of for now and I think I've written enough.
You know what's cool though?
Nearly Christmas.
I'm looking forward to Christmas.

No comments: