AND i NEVER REALLY WANTED YOU TO SEE
THE FUCKED UP SiDE OF ME
THAT i KEEP
LOCKED iNSiDE OF ME SO DEEP
iT ALWAYS SEEMS TO GET TO ME
i NEVER REALLY WANTED YOU TO GO
SO MANY THiNGS YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN
i GUESS WiTH ME THERE'S JUST NO HOPE
i NEVER MEANT TO BE SO COLD

Fucking Hell

Fucking hell, I'm on blog posting mania but I keep thinking of things to say.
This is probably the last one today though.
I'm majorly into Lostprophets. Like in a massive way. Like in a without listening to them I probably would have topped myself long ago sort of way.
They're my favourite band.
I was downloading some music today, and I came across a Lostprophets cover of the song "Cry Me A River" by wait for it...
Justin Timberlake! That's right...the gender confused one hisself.
And it's actually surprisingly good.
Recommend listening to it. =)

No comments: