AND i NEVER REALLY WANTED YOU TO SEE
THE FUCKED UP SiDE OF ME
THAT i KEEP
LOCKED iNSiDE OF ME SO DEEP
iT ALWAYS SEEMS TO GET TO ME
i NEVER REALLY WANTED YOU TO GO
SO MANY THiNGS YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN
i GUESS WiTH ME THERE'S JUST NO HOPE
i NEVER MEANT TO BE SO COLD

Chrissie

It's been the most...there is no word for it, but if there was I'd be saying this:
It's been the most *mystery word* week I've ever experienced.
First off; 6am Monday morning and my group turn up. For those of you I've never told about my group, they're this uber cool group of people that I hang with.
There's Sean; the bisexual often drunk pyro who currently has possession of my hoodie.
And there's Iz, or Isabelle; she's real friendly if you know what I mean. Lol, well, we say she is anyway. She's the most eccentric woman I've ever met.
And there's Madd's, or Madison. She's real maternal, loves everyone to death, worries her ass off.
And there was Chrissie. She was something special. You know if you imagine an angel personified? That's her. So naive and pure and all that bollocks. Possibly the best friend I've ever had.
And we all hang together because we're all terminally ill and go along to a support group for learning to deal with it.
But anyway, they turned up at my place at 6am in Sean's car saying that they're getting away from a few days and they have no idea where they're going and was I in?
Hell fucking yeah, I was in.
It was immense. I've never had so much fun, we ended up camping in this field like two hours drive from here and Sean and Iz got completely plastered while Madd's is trying to keep them under control. And me and Chrissie, we start talking. You know the phrase "If I died right now, I'd die happy"? Well, we were talking about that and how it's different for us cos it might jinx it or whatever. And she glanced around and said "You know what? I don't care. If I died right now, I'd die happy."
Need I say what happened? Next morning, we go for coffee and Chrissie wouldn't wake up.
Sad, heart-breaking and all that. I mean, I feel like my hearts being ripped out of my chest and stood on repeatedly, then run over with a juggernaut, then mushed into the ground with a stiletto heel. It's impossible to describe how miserable I am, and how much I would do to have her back. So I'm in a fucked up place right now, you know?
There's a load of other stuff in my week that make it so *mystery word* but I think that Chrissie deserves a post of her own, so I'm going to start a new post about all the other shit.
This is for Chrissie.
Rest in Peace.
And I miss you.

1 comment:

Me..also known as Ria or Maria you can pick.. said...

Aww.. this post made me cry..i didn't know her, but now i am all sad inside..hope you feel better soon